PETG 1.75 mm 3D Printing Filaments
Manufactured using 100% Grade A virgin raw material and non contact laser gauge, our filaments have uniform diameter tolerance and deliver the finest quality print.
Filaments have been tested over a wide range of desktop printers to ensure the best result with any available printer in the market. Our filaments are - All you need to unleash your imagination!!!
No more jamming, No more wastage of time & money, No more poor surface quality. Say hello to awesome and worry free printing!!!
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol modified (PETG)
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Gross Weight: 1.4 kg
- All filaments come in a vacuum sealed packaging with desiccant inside.
- One resealable bag is included with every spool.
- Our filaments are made with 100% virgin raw material and SGS & RoHS certified.
- Please refer to filaments guide for temperature and speed references.
Share this Product
It took a few test prints and a lot of different setting to finally get the PETG to print with a lot less stringing. The filament comes well packaged and sealed.
For the price and quality i couldn't ask for more
Happy with the results so far. Love the colours.
Seems to be working fine but I haven't used another product to compare it against