Standard ABS 1.75 mm Filaments
Manufactured using 100% Grade A virgin raw material and non contact laser gauge, our filaments have uniform diameter tolerance and deliver the finest quality print.
Filaments have been tested over a wide range of desktop printers to ensure the best result with any available printer in the market.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Gross Weight: 1.4 kg
- Recommended Nozzle Temp: 230-250 c
- Recommended Bed Temp: 100-110 c
- All filaments come in a vacuum sealed packaging with desiccant inside.
- Our filaments are made with 100% virgin raw material and SGS & RoHS certified.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Not sure if they accidentally sent me the red Silk PLA or what, but this red Standard PLA is so shiny and vibrant. It's amazing! I get all my standard printing materials here - the colours and prices are the best!
Cost effective, at this price, i’ll continue buying from you and as you have Rohs compliance, I’ll add you as supplier in the manufacture I work for.
ABS prints good, took some tweaking. Translucent Green PLA also prints relatively good for a cheap PLA. The sold Blue PLA however has been a nightmare. Clogging the head up no matter what I tweak for settings.
Worked good with ender 3
I had issues with other brands ABS filaments but with this no problem. nice printing