Standard TPU 1.75 mm Filaments
Manufactured using 100% Grade A virgin raw material and non contact laser gauge, our filaments have uniform diameter tolerance and deliver the finest quality print.
Filaments have been tested over a wide range of desktop printers to ensure the best result with any available printer in the market.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Recommended Nozzle Temp: 200°c - 220°c
- Recommended Bed Temp: 50°c - 60°c
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Gross Weight: 1.4 kg
- All filaments come in a vacuum sealed packaging with desiccant inside.
- Our filaments are made with 100% virgin raw material and SGS & RoHS certified.
Prints well on ender 3 with direct drive. Print slow: 25 mm/s for all parameters. 2 mm retraction @ 25 mm/s. No cooling. I think I printed at 205 C or 210 C nozzle temp and 50 C bed.
One of the best PETG I had the chance to work with!
I have used the white, orange and yellow TPU, white and orange seem to print awesome while using the same print file for all 3 colors the yellow fails over and over. If I exchange spools from yellow to orange again without any changer the orange will print all day long...not sure what is up with the yellow but I now have 2 open spools of yellow that will not print. I like the white and orange that I have used but will not buy the yellow again.
Product came exactly as described and on time. Will order with them again when the time comes. A+++
TPU 1.75 mm 3D Printing Filaments